Fix Poverty and…
Reduce war, murder, drugs, rape & GBV.
The RINJ Foundation is soliciting help from corporations at the supply, distribution or retail levels that have containers of food products available to donate to hungry, poor people in the Philippines.
This is a plea for your assistance.
When ready, starting at Cagayan (top of Luzon Island), our volunteers will visit small and large communities, offering health care patient-visits with volunteer nurse practitioners, (treating cuts, bruises, escalating trauma and chronic illness, identify drug dependents and issue self-help withdrawal information, and providing basic pharmacological solutions to issues like colds, infections, asthma, STDs, women’s issues etc.)
We seek large quantities of various seeds, wheat flour, processed cheese, dried fruits, dried beans, dried vegetables, cornflakes, oatmeal, feminine hygiene products, pharmaceuticals, water purification bottles, clothes, baby disposables, vitamin supplements, blankets, mosquito netting, soap and more.
Why do we travel the Philippines this way?
- Identify areas of extreme poverty requiring intervention, interimly helping those we can.
- Help feed people who only have 1 meal a day.
- Evaluate nutrition issues.
- Share public information favouring rehabilitation of alcohol and drug dependents.
- Introduce our services for women and children.
- lead an entirely corrupt infrastructure;
- illegitimately control the Philippines using terror, threat of death, coercion, imprisonment, extrajudicial killings, and bypassing democratic processes including the manipulation of over 42,000 municipal governments;
- terminated municipal elections in October 2016 and plan to appoint over 340,000 municipal election officials in 2017-2018;
- sending persons claiming to represent the cabinet to offer positions of Barangay Captains and Barangay Committee Chairpersons for a fee;
- are murdering on average 42 persons from the poor classes each day;
- operate government infrastructures that are stealing from the public coffers;
- operate a justice system in which murder is available for a cheap price and not-guilty pleas can be bought; and
- control digital communications in the country including the inability to read international news and opinions and killing journalists who do not have a favourable view of Duterte’s extra-legal killings.
The behaviour of desperate people is bad. Plenty of war, murder, drug-abuse, rape, gender based violence of many kinds, can be attributed to the desperation and poverty caused by corrupt governance. Corrupt men hijacking the rights of others can draw your ire, but poverty is the culprit that ruins your life.
In one of the countries where RINJ is fighting for the safety of women and children, in the Philippines, poverty has presented as more than a contributing factor.
To explain what poverty is like in the Philippines it is important to explain that every single element of government is corrupt.
Everyone in authority steals such that any boost in national prosperity never reaches the ordinary Filipino. Never.
Many officials who do not have access to the public coffers try to extort money from those over whom they have power and control.
The distribution of prosperity in the Philippines has significantly enriched 3% of the country, filtered down in a declining scale to 12% of the population, only slightly impacted 18%; but has not reached in any manner whatsoever some 67% of the population. This has bred an extraordinary example of “haves” versus “have-nots”. The disparity and disdain between the two groups is chilling. 33% Of the population is in favour of killing the poorest Filipinos (a population subset of roughly 29 million people).
Most of the desperately poor are farmers living in the provinces where they work day and night for a meager earning that fetches someone up the line 100 times what the farmer earns.
- Millions live like this.
- But don’t devalue these good people. Help them.
Click to Contact Us Now
Call Philippines Direct:
+63 928 716 – 4921
Current #GlobalGoals News Updates
- Duterte Drug War Murders Alarm UN Humanitarians
Published: Sat, 13 May 2017 05:31:29 In Manila, the phone rings and a women in a shaky voice speaks haltingly asking, ‘can you help me, po’. The RINJ Foundation worker responds with a “yes” and a flood of words begins from the caller. Someone has been … Continue reading
- Special Notice to NGOs From The UN – NGOs interested in applying for ECOSOC consultative status should submit their application and required documents before 1 June 2017. The following link provides background information, some of the benefits and the instructions how to apply. (http://csonet.org/index.php?page=view&nr=377&type=230&menu=14)
- Treating Post Traumatic Rape Syndrome
Published: Wed, 03 May 2017 22:16:56
War Survivors suffer Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Post Traumatic Rape Syndrome (PTRS) is suffered by rape survivors. PTRS is a different illness than PTSD . The RINJ Foundation medical practitioners have become very talented in identifying PTSD and PTRS. … Continue reading …
- Subdue Gropers, then get to safety.
Published: Sat, 01 Apr 2017 16:38:16
… does that make sense? RINJ is Teaching Women and Kids To Clobber Gropers because they are Dangerous Rapists Warning: The time has come for everyone of all ages to learn this message. Groping will no longer be tolerated. Dramatic … Continue reading …
- Legal Notice: Arrest & Detention of War Criminals
Published: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 13:50:53
Toronto, Canada — The RINJ Foundation Women have issued a public claim to what would appear to be the basic rights of civilian arrest within the statutes of the ‘Commonwealth of Nations’. There is one twist, however, that being that … Continue reading …
- Trump/USA Makes War on the Womb Too
The US President has gone to war against women. Reproductive human rights belong to families who must have the unfettered ability to choose freely and responsibly if and when to have children. — The RINJ Foundation The second of two … Continue reading …
- Do you have spare food? Filipinos are Starving.
Fix Poverty and… Reduce war, murder, drugs, rape & GBV. The RINJ Foundation is soliciting help from corporations at the supply, distribution or retail levels that have containers of food products available to donate to hungry, poor people in the … Continue reading …The article Do you have spare food? Filipinos are Starving. first appeared on RINJ .
- “Rape” It’s a bad word. Try “Help”
Are you on a mobile phone? Send us a message free from anywhere on the planet. Try it. Need help? WhatsApp Here is what we do: Anything. We will do anything we can to help you. We have people who … Continue reading …The article “Rape” It’s a bad word. Try “Help” first appeared on RINJ .
- Duterte Drug War Murders Alarm UN Humanitarians
RINJ Philippines PowerPoint
Suggested For You