The RINJ Foundation Women have a work-to-rule project committee based in Saudi Arabia (currently KSA).
- RINJ is a civil society women’s group headquartered in Toro
- nto, Canada, fighting for the safety of women and children around the world.
- Representatives of the KSA group caucused near Tokyo in a “way-ahead” committee meeting comprised of several regional and issue-focused project groups to discuss their Saudi Arabia Study and the incipient 2020 Global Women’s Strike.
- RINJ upon reading and discussing the Saudi Arabia Study has determined a cause of action in the Middle East and elsewhere of dire proportions.
Read if you wish -> Ominous Global Women’s Strike Planned for Fall 2020
The dictatorship of Saudi Arabia, a family of criminals known as The House of Saud, which collectively murdered Washington Post‘s Jamal Khashoggi must be arrested, detained and prosecuted for a lengthy list of crimes including crimes against humanity, aggression and a genocide in Yemen in contravention of numerous international statutes and treaties. Governance must fall to a democratically elected leadership body at the will of the Saudi people and the tutelage of the United Nations’ elections experts.
Art: Rosa Yamamoto for Feminine-Perspective Magazine
Theory of a Crime Against Humanity: Late in 2016 under US Secretary of Defense General Jim Mattis, a US/Saudi-led Coalition invading Yemen began targeting civilians. This strategy was encouraged of the KSA dictatorship by Gen. Mattis under US President Donald Trump’s instructions and endorsement using examples from Yemen, the Korean War and Iraq. Above is a 2015 VOA photo of children stumbling through bombed wreckage of their homes in Sana’a, seeking toys, school books & other belongings. All of America knew under Donald Trump that this attack on civilians was taking place. The pinnacle crime for Mattis & the USA was the 9 August 2018 bombing of a school bus in Dahyan & the cover-up of America’s role. For years a sick America, similar to waht it acquiesced to in Iraq from 2003-2011, enabled the slaughter of civilians in Yemen at weddings, funerals, hospitals, & schools.
Global Women’s Strike Concerns
- Donald Trump’s man in the Middle East, Mohammed bin Salman, the alleged killer of Jamal Khashoggi, should be told by Donald Trump to release all human rights defenders and get out of Yemen; then forthwith resign as President of The United States; but regardless,
- The RINJ Foundation respectfully urges, based on its study, the United States Senate and the United States House of Representatives, which on the evidence have each lost their entitlement to legislate owing to the machinations of a rogue US President, to issue arrest and detention warrants for those members of the Administrative Branch who have commit or overseen serious crimes against humanity in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and against the nation state of Yemen. To not do so is to forfeit the collective right of these legislative bodies to govern.
- The RINJ Foundation is demanding that Mohammed bin Salman, the alleged killer of Jamal Khashoggi, and the confirmed human rights violator of countless thousands of innocent civilians, release all detained human rights defenders and get out of Yemen to begin the multi-billion USD compensation it must do for war crimes; then forthwith surrender in the Hague to the International Criminal Court on the basis of 3,000 specific cases, examples of crimes against humanity; the crime of continued aggression; and the crime of genocide. (RINJ Women Volunteers supporting the efforts of The National Committee to Investigate Alleged Violations of Human Rights in Yemen claim that the group has filed 3,000 cases against the referenced perpetrators of crimes against humanity.)
- The RINJ Foundation accuses the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and the United States of America of Crimes Against Humanity in contravention of the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court and in contravention of the Geneva Conventions. Additionally the women’s group alleges as accomplices a short list of other nation-state actors with complicity and conspiracy to a collection of acts that comprise the same crimes.
- The group advances to the UNSC that within one year, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia must become the democratic state of Saudi Arabia following UN-observed elections at which time the ruling dictators must resign and relinquish the mechanisms of governance to the duly elected President or Prime Minister and legislative body of regional representatives, howsoever they shall be named as a group.
- The RINJ Foundation will seek the resignations and prosecutions of Omar al-Bashir, Sudan’s Omar al-Bashir, Eritrea’s Isaias Afwerki, Belarus’ Alexander Lukashenko and puts the following persons on notice: Zimbabwe’s Robert Mugabe, DPRK’s Kim Jong-un, and other criminal and misogynist leaders whose despotic realms RINJ will soon infiltrate with a stronger membership base.
- The RINJ Foundation has other grievances wherever the safety of women and children has been assailed.
Deadline: 20 August 2020
Alternative: RINJ begins now to plan peaceful and lawful demonstrations by tens of millions of women in the subject nations or corresponding stateless-regions. A work-to-rule action will take place in every aspect of women’s lives. Men can prepare themselves by practicing feeding of children; changing dirty diapers; sleeping with one eye open; and abiding total gender equality so that should they find themselves on their own they will have the skill sets needed to survive a women-work-to-rule environment in the years ahead until such time as men become accountable for the reprehensible criminal actions described herein.
Claim of Lawful Universal Human Right to Act
This work-to-rule ultimatum, to end the prolific and sometimes morbid attacks on women and children by criminal men who by improper means gained access to military and para-military apparatus of nation states, is claimed as the exercise of human rights by hundreds of millions of adult women, who by enrollment or by their deeds are members of The RINJ Foundation women. (Join)