RINJ Foundation Urges the release of Sabrina Meng
Special Release (07/12/2018) Toronto, ON – The RINJ Foundation Women, a Canadian-based Civil Society women’s group is urging Canada not to be duped by an American ploy to attack the women cherished by its enemy in its Cold War on China.
“This attack on a woman who was awarded a good job by her dad says that America; like Saudi Arabia; like the Islamic State; and like al-Qaeda; will bring its war to the women its enemies cherish most,” said the RINJ organization’s spokesperson, Melissa Hemingway.
At America’s request, Canada arrested the daughter of Ren Zhengfei on 1 December. He is the founder of Huawei Technologies, the Smartphone maker. He is also a former military officer and member of the Beijing governing elite, says RINJ’s Melissa Hemingway.
Arresting a woman because she is the daughter of a Chinese man the USA is targeting for political reasons should not be Canada’s role in Donald Trump’s bid for a diversion to avoid impeachment in January. She faces a hearing on the morning of 7 December in a Vancouver courtroom.
- America claims the Huawei Technologies’ Sabrina Meng Wanzhou’s father started to gather secrets about the USA. Or in the alternative because it sold smartphones to Iran. But in fact it is a smartphone company bigger than Apple that most of the world likes better and buys more from and it is caught in the middle of a China-America trade war.
- The two major 5G (1,000 times faster than 4G) infrastructure development leaders, in the most important strategic development of advanced technology are Qualcomm (USA) and Huawei (China). At issue is who will be the leader in 5G infrastructure mobile tech. The United States is playing dirty in the quest for control of communications, earnings potential, and society’s behaviour past 2020.
- 5G Integrated with Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence offers a complete change in society like smart medicine, driverless cars, radical robotics, ultra-fast monetary transactions. The United States wants to manage this change in mass society behaviour and will do anything to undermine its competition including its attacks on Chinese women, daughters of the men in power.
- The ultimate paradox is that the companies themselves according to American electronics trade journal TechNewsWorld, are more partners than rivals.
- The United States also is attacking Sabrina Meng Wanzhou because she is the daughter of an important Chinese elite to lever its side of a trade war with China.
- America is the same untrusted country that looked the other way while Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince vulgarly killed a well known American columnist in Istanbul, Turkey last 2 October.
- Visit https://haveibeenpwned.com/ and enter your email address to find out who has put your secrets into the wild. They are mostly American companies.
- You cannot own a smartphone without being tracked every second of every day.
- For example, the American company Google is not a search engine but purely an advertising company. It collects information about everything you are and every action you take and sells that information.
- Google makes the information available free to the US government as does Microsoft, Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, and others. America is spying on America.
- Once the IMEI number for your phone has been registered, there is no stopping any government from learning everything about you.
The RINJ Foundation has surged the Canadian government not to attack the cherished women of America’s enemies.
- Canada Should Release Sabrina Meng Wanzhou
- Free Sabrina Meng: Canada slithers into Trump 5G War on China
— 30 —