Rape is no joke.
Be a fighter protecting children from sexual violence. Help stop violent men who rape.
RINJ operates 100% from private donors ensuring counseling and health care for the babies and mom survivors; and that STD’s are treated while preparing forensic court evidence for prosecution of rapists.
RINJ operates 100% on funds from private funders to ensure RINJ
- freedom to offer humanitarian assistance when & where needed; &
- maintain RINJ independence from political, religious & economic influence.
- Make sure your gift to RINJ Canada goes directly to where it’s most needed, without delay, with a secure online donation.
RINJ volunteers provide assistance to women and children in distress, to survivors of natural or man-made disasters & to victims of armed conflict. RINJ fills its role regardless of race, religion, creed or political convictions.
- RINJ volunteers observe neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics; the rule of law; and the universal right to humanitarian assistance.
- RINJ claims full & unfettered freedom in the exercise of its functions.
- RINJ volunteer/members undertake to respect professional codes of ethical standards & maintain independence from political, economic or religious powers.
- RINJ volunteers/members understand the risks and dangers of the missions they carry out and make no claim for themselves or their assigns for any form of compensation other than that which The RINJ Foundation might be able to afford them.
- Impartiality & neutrality are not equal to silence. When RINJ workers witness extreme acts of violence against individuals or groups, the organization may speak out publicly. RINJ may seek to bring attention to extreme need and unacceptable suffering when access to justice or lifesaving medical care is impeded, when medical facilities come under threat, when crises like rape for the purpose of genocide are neglected, or when the provision of aid is inadequate or abused.
- Rape in War comprises a Crime Against Humanity, 2012 to 2017-05-13. RINJ Claims the right for any of its members capable, to arrest and detain for transport to the Hague
RINJ is a Canadian Incorporated Non-Government Organization (NGO)
The RINJ Foundation is in Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council since 2017